Our client specialise in the Supply and Erection of Structural Steel, Mechanical, Piping, Platework, Electrical and Instrumentation Construction Solutions.
- Facilitate the implementation of all labour laws.
- Facilitate any disciplinary/ grievance proceedings.
- Address all employee relations matters.
- Be the consultant and support for the all the site manager.
- Assist employees with applications forms, funeral claims/loans, and pay advance applications.
- Issuing of payslips.
- Assist with benefits administration, e.g. UIF, retirements, End of contract.
- Arrange transport, accommodation and S & T Allowances, and reimbursements for deployed employees.
- Facilitate resolution of wages queries.
- Keep records of all applications on employee files.
- Complete and update employees’ contract.
- Capture timesheets for various sites
- Capture new employees on database.
- Monitor and record sick leave
- Submit leave forms to payroll office
- Compile weekly reports that is communicated to Senior Management
- Liaise and communicate with Project and Site Managers about various personnel matters
- Arrange pre-trade test training for artisanship at an accredited institution.
- Arrange in-house training for workshop employees.
- Verify trade certificates with MERSETA and Olifantsfontein.
- Verify validity of certificates and arrange re-certification accordingly.
- Collate all skills development information and compile annual skills development report and submit to CETA on the stipulated date
- Perform any activity relevant to the provision of HR services for the achievement of job purpose
- Ensure that the Main Agreement and all labour laws are complied with.
- Minimum a Diploma in Human Resources Management from a recognized institution.
- Additional Specialized Labour Course qualification will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years suitable experience in an HR administration environment within a similar environment of unionised labour.
- Well organized with ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to perform duties with accuracy without supervision
Salary / Package
R25 000 - R30 000