One of the oldest Cape Dutch farms. It has a fruit and vegetable garden of beauty and diversity, unique accommodation, fine food and wine, and a sense of wellbeing.
- Help manage and produce creative and original content (copy, images and video) for all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Candide Gardening App.
- Develop and implement a social media content strategy that supports the company’s marketing objectives.
- Managing and responding to advocates comments and questions, across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and blog.
- Attend activities as needed to capture pictures and video for social media content.
- In charge of escalating customers queries to customer service or relevant department.
Diploma or Degree in Marketing
- 1 to 2 Years Marketing experience
- Have a love and passion for social media and content
- Proven experience in social media and digital marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Afrikaans.
- Naturally curious with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Be comfortable working with people at all levels of the organisation and able to develop strong working relationships.
- Be reliable, committed and willing to go above and beyond if required.
- Demonstrated aptitude for social content discovery.
- Be willing to check-in after hours to respond to followers’ comments and questions.
- Degree in Marketing, media or relevant field.
Salary / Package
R10 000 - R15 000
- Provident Fund
- 1x Staff Meal a day
- Bonus (13th Cheque)