Leader in food flavours is in search of a self-starting and driven individual to join their team.
This will entail general sales functions and the administration associated with the role. Predominantly based in Cape Town with occasional travel domestically and regionally.
• New business development (50%) and existing business maintenance (50%)
• Conducting market research & following trends and implementing key sales strategies together with Commercial Manager
• Responsible for setting sales budges and meeting them
- 3-5 years sales experience in the Food Industry selling food ingredients
- Tertiary Qualification in Food Technology
- The candidate must have a proven track record with technical sales experience in marketing key specialty ingredients, namely but not limed to flavours, vitamins, botanical extracts, colours, premixes/ compounds and commodity food ingredients to food manufacturers in Cape Town and surrounding areas.
- The ability to offer new ideas and concepts to customers by way of a technical understanding is essential. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good people skills and presentable and comfortable with working in a team
- Needs to be willing to travel to clients (as well as neighbouring provinces).
- Computer Literate, proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel
Salary / Package
- Travel Allowance
- Cell phone, laptop & tablet
- Fuel Card
- Medical Aid