An outsorce solutions provider.
We are looking for a skilled, professional Desktop Support Technician who will be responsible for the following:
- Building of new and used work stations using the company’s image.
- Provide feedback on any image deployment or work station configuration issues so that they can be remediated by the configuration team.
- Ensuring all user data is backed up and restored appropriately with user sign off.
- Collection and delivery of end user data equipment from end to end (store rooms to end users).
- Ensuring equipment is kept safe at all times to prevent theft, loss or damage.
- Ensuring assets are tagged and tracked in asset database according to company’s standards.
- Ensuring asset database is kept accurate in accordance to with SLA. Maintain operational support procedures.
- Adhere to standard security processes and procedures.
- Manage queues for incidents, service requests and ensure SLA is met.
- Report adhoc and monthly on equipment deployment.
Min A+, N+ Certificate, MCSE/MCSA or related Information Technology qualification.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years' working experience in Desktop Support. Proven track record of knowledge and skill in the field. Must be presentable and professional at all times. Must be efficient is MS Office (knowledge of excel is a must) and have excellent communication skills. Must be disciplined and hard working, able to work without supervision. No criminal record
Salary / Package
R4500 per month