Our client offers It Solutions, Converged virtualised servers and storage infrastructure solutions
Our client is seekS a skilled System Engineer with:
- Business knowledge and technical expertise to assist within the support department with designing developing and integrating complex systems for their customers. This would entail delivering mission-critical infrastructure with constant optimization, a keen knowledge for troubleshooting and a security backbone.
Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate proficiency in VMWare and LINUX
- Hardware Vendor certifications i.e. HPE MASE StorageServerNetworking
- OS certifications: VMware VCP, Microsoft MCSE, Red Hat Systems Administrator.
- Software certificates: Veeam VMCE
- Networking: Cisco CCNA
Designing and Deploying customer infrastructure using the following technologies:
- Industry Standard Servers
- Storage technologies
- Networks, IP and FC
- Application Delivery controllers
On going Support:
- Manage and monitor customer infrastructure
- Continued configuration and maintenance of solutions
- Generating reports to facilitate discussion with the customer on current status of the infrastructure and future capacity planning.
- Facilitate Presales discussion with sales and the customers.
- After hours standby
Salary / Package
R25 000 - R40 000 NEGOTIABLE
- Medical aid (Part of CTC)
- Pension (Part of CTC)
- Cell Phone