Well established Law firm in Sandton serving clients in South Africa and the African continent.
- Leadership role
- Able to work with and mentor candidate attorneys in order to reach firm goals.
- Legal Risk
- Drafting of Notarial deeds and documents;
- Attend to Deeds office enquiries and registrations;
- Liaise with clients and bond originators;
- Policy Development;
- Administrative Duties.
- Admitted Conveyancer and Notary;
- Minimum 3 years post admission experience.
- Ability to manage stakeholders;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Understanding of Company Law, Labour Law, Administrative Law and Consumer Law would be advantageous;
- Effective communication skills - both written and verbal;
- Accuracy in preparing legal documentation.
Salary / Package