Our client is a producer of dry food and pickle product
You will be responsible for:
- Day to day management and optimization of production to ensure that planned production is achieved and the company’s low cost producer status is maintained and/or improved while meeting the required quality, housekeeping and food safety requirements.
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of continuous improvement projects to increasing production efficiency and cost performance.
- Ensuring detailed management of production yield and the implementation of corrective and preventative actions to meet targets.
- Ensuring full compliance to the Food Safety, Quality and Occupational requirements of the business
Qualification in Operations or related.
- Must have 5 years experience the Food Industry
- Must have knowledge of the Food Safety Standards
- Must have comprehensive understanding of production processes in a large manufacturing environment
- Ability to identify, implement, manage and improve production processes, production output and equipment efficiency
Salary / Package
R20 000 - R25 000