National Rail Supplier
Technically qualified Sales Rep required with Locomotive and related industry experience. Handle existing clients and also cold calling. Handling marketing the services offered by the company to new and existing clients.
- Compile lists of clients for required compponents, repairs, refurbishment of rolling stock
- Compile lists of clients requiring specialist consulting on RSR standards and train operations
- Make visits to clients based on specific requirements
- Develop correct stock holding levels for components based on purchase history and demand
- Develop client relationships with management and buyers to Position the Company as the supplier of choice
- Maintain and order book
- Analysis of market trends
- Drafting correspondence to Company management and to clients
- Represent the Company at national conferences and industry related meetings
- Maintain the quoting and tender system for the Company
- Sourcing of innovative solutions to assist clients
Qualified Diesel Electric Fitter, Electric Fitter, Millwright.
At least 5 years related experience.
Read and write technical specs.
Interpret documents like Safety Rules, Operating and Maintenance Codes ect.
Must be mathamatically able to calculate discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, area, volume ect.
Must be willing to travel.
Must poses and clear and valid drivers licence.
Must be computer literate with working knoowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Salary / Package
R20 -R30k plus Commision
- Full Company Bakkie
- Provident Fund 50/50