Hotel in Ballito
- Liaising with the front office manager to communicate new rate plans and promotions.
- Liaising with travel agents, the revenue manager and the rooms division manager.
- Assisting the sales team in setting their rates.
- Maintaining the in-house reservations systems.
- Forecasting revenue streams.
- In smaller hotels you may be directly involved with room sales.
- Managing your team effectively.
You’re going to need experience in central reservation systems and an understanding of hotels.
Hospitality management qualifications
Good communication skills to liaise with other managers and clients
A knowledge of how each department in a hotel affects the business
A head for figures and commercial awareness
Salary / Package
Negotiable depending on experience