My Client is one of the most diverse consulting firms in Africa specializing in Civil and Structural related projects.
You will be reporting to the Lead Traffic Engineer.
- Traffic Engineering
- Transportation Planning and Master Plans
- Transit Planning
- Traffic Modelling and Analysis
- Traffic Impact Assessments
- Parking and Road Safety Studies
- Identify, assess, and inform the Line Manager of internal and external issues that affect the organization
- Foster effective team work between the Line Manager, this role and staff
- Represent the organization at community activities to enhance the organization’s community profile
- Lead team to technical account strategies and assign resources appropriately
- Lead cross-functional projects within area of responsibility
- Instill trust and leadership with the team and being that “go-to” person for mid and junior staff in the business.
- Operational planning and management
- Conduct official correspondence
- Develop an operational plan which incorporates goals and objectives that work towards the strategic direction of the organization — Ensure that the operation of the organization meets the expectations of its clients
- Oversee the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of the organization
- Draft policies for the approval by the Line Manager and prepare procedures to implement the organizational policies
- Ensure that personnel, client, donor and volunteer files are securely stored and privacy/confidentiality is maintained
BEng / BSc in Civil Engineering
- Pr Eng - ECSA Registered
- 10 or more years’ industry and management experience
- Working knowledge of SIDRA, SATURN, EMME, VISUM, VISSIM, VISTRO.
Salary / Package