First Impressions do count. A professional-looking, clear, informative Curriculum Vitae is vital in your search for the right career opportunity !
• Start with a profile of your skills, strengths and achievements such as “improved sales by 300 %” or “reduced downtime by 50%” or “received award for best rep of the year”. Make it short & punch without too much wordage.
• For each position you have held, state: Company Name, Company type/products & customers, e.g. Manufacturers of bulk industrial acids for the mining industry, Period employed, Position / Title, Duties (group these into functions ie: Production, QC, Management, Sales, Customer Liaison etc)
• Start with your current job.
• It must contain all technical experience, industries, processes you are familiar with, projects you have worked on , products or product ranges you have developed or sold.
• Do not repeat the same information under duties for each position – if they are the same. Note “same as above”