Our client is a mining equipment, technology, and services company. The Company provides drilling fluids and down hole instrumentation to mining, oil and gas, water well, and civil engineering industries worldwide.
Reporting to the Mechanical Engineering Manager, You will be responsible for:
- Performing engineering duties in planning and designing tools, engines, machines, and other mechanically functioning equipment.
- Concept design, prototyping development, field evaluation and analysis
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair of tools and instruments.
- Focus of this role is the design of dedicated tools covered by the current product portfolio and new product development driven by the product management group.
- Design work using Solidworks 3D CAD Software.
- BSc/BEng/BTech Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years' experience
- Experience in new product introduction (NPI) and prototyping
- Ability to assemble designs from CAD specification
- Proficient in the use of Solidworks 3D CAD Software
- Able to demonstrate technical problem-solving skills
- Financial literacy
Salary / Package
R50K - R75K CTC per Month