A leading manufacturer of Industrial Adhesives has a position available for a Packaging Buyer.
Our client has a great position available for an experienced Packaging Buyer.
In this role you would be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Collating purchase orders and purchase requisitions to order packaging supplies
- Review inventory and order as required
- Interact with suppliers on a day-to-day basis
- Review deliveries against orders
- Track the statuses of orders
- Ensure that all invoices are sent to accounts for payment
- Produce and maintain all reports
- Tertiary qualification in Procurement / Purchasing
- CIPS registration a distinct advantage
- Must have valid drivers license and own transport
- Procurement of Packaging experience within the FMCG industry.
- Experience working on an MRP or ERP
Salary / Package
R25 000 - 30 000 Basic + benefits
- Medical Aid
- 13th Cheque