Our client is an engineering & project management organization, focusing primarily on projects in the industrial & mining sectors.
Reporting to the Director, You will be responsible for:
- Mechanical design;
- Client Liaisons;
- Supervision of Mechanical engineering teams;
- Project scoping and scope monitoring;
- Technical evaluation of tenders received;
- Quality and cost control;
- Contractor & contract management;
- Formulating BOQ’s, P&ID’s;
- Adherence to engineering standards.
- BEng / BSc / BTech degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional registration with ECSA as a Pr Eng / Pr Tech Eng
- A minimum of 8 years' working experience
- Experience in Mining and/or Metals industry
- Knowledge / Expertise of the following:
- Project engineering & management;
- Materials handling equipment
- Pipe work, pumping system design;
- Feed System Designs.
- Structural Designs.
- Pipe stress and flow calculations;
- Understanding and formulating P&ID and MFD’s;
- Background in FEA and/or CFD software is advantageous
- Working knowledge of design packages;
Salary / Package
R80K - R90K CTC per month
- Performance Bonus
- Petrol reimbursement