Our client is an engineering & project management organization, focusing primarily on projects in the industrial & mining sectors.
Reporting to the Director, You will be responsible for:
- Construction Management.
- Overseeing and directing construction project from feasibility to completion.
- Construction planning and execution monitoring.
- Overseeing all onsite and offsite construction activities to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Client Liaisons.
- Contractor & contract management.
- Coordinate and direct construction contractors.
- Management of materials and equipment and track inventory.
- Construction Site Safety.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to project status.
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Quality and cost control.
- Adherence to engineering standards.
- BSc / B-Tech in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Structural
- SACPCMP as a Professional Construction Manager.
- A minimum of 15 - 20 years experience in EPC, Mining
- Experience in Platinum mining is preferable
- Knowledge / Expertise of the following:
- Project construction management;
- Structural/Mechanical/Piping Construction Projects;
Salary / Package
R1,2M CTC per annum
- Performance bonus
- Reimbursed travel