Our client is one of the most advanced chemical and microbiological laboratories in Africa and offers a comprehensive range of analyses and related services to the food and non-food industries.
Reporting to the MD, You will be responsible for:
- Key Account Management as well as of the business’s top clients. This is a B to B role.
- Developing business solutions for the business.
- Creating effective business plans to generate more revenue, increase brand loyalty, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Some of the main duties include brainstorming with other business department heads to define the scope of the project, review requirements, and approve timeframes. Must work well with other departmental managers to oversee the progress of business development.
- Identifying and developing new and existing referral sources to develop successful referring relationships.
- Actively identifying and generating prospects through strategic sales strategies focusing on customers in target markets.
- Achieving revenue goals.
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Development or similar role in the food manufacturing industry
- Must come from the food manufacturing industry and understand food nutritional labelling requirements, food pathogens and food hygiene.
- Experience in leading business development team
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Great communication and presentation skills
Salary / Package
R50K - R60K Basic per month + Benefits
- Company Car
- Fuel Card
- Cell Phone