Our client is a leader in supply chain management and logistics solutions, handling everything from logistics to customised shipping solutions.
- Responsible for holistic deployment of large scaled IT applications in organization, incl. elicitation of local legal requirement, setup of master data, documentation of functionalities supported by Technical Writers, support of User Acceptance Tests as well as training of super users and trainers of a country on the use of the application.
- Takes business needs and requirements, refines and transforms into viable specifications and acceptance criteria.
- Works close collaboration with the respective Business Architecture team, as well as Solution and IT Solution Architect.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science
- SAP IM, MM, SD, WM, TM Certified
- Practical experience in the Contract Logistics & Warehousing business.
- Minimum 4-year SAP Functional Consultant (IM, MM, SD, WM, TM modules). OR, a minimum 4-year of experience in non-SAP Warehouse Management Systems.
- Experience supporting technology solutions for end users.
- Strong technical aptitude and significant experience with relational databases.
- Good verbal and written skills to communicate with associates and all levels of management.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in team setting.
- Must exhibit a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Ability to work long hours and weekends as dictated by business needs.
- Ability to travel nationally and regionally when in demand.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to successfully execute initiatives with minimal guidance and accomplish the stated goals.
Salary / Package