The company’s head office in Randburg. The company is a R50million SME. It is an importer and distributor of products into Africa from various countries such as Taiwan, Germany and America. Being an industrial communication company, specialise in support, implementation and provision of network communication backbones for various different and major industrial plants in industries such as Power, Rail, Mining, Marine, CCTV.
Ideally the applicant needs to have the ability and skills to work proactively and independently in an ever-growing and changing fast-paced office and customer sales environment where product knowledge, service and delivery information is constantly moving and changing but of critical relevance to customer supply and service as well as target-driven sales targets to achieve.
- BA Diploma in Communications/ND/N+
- 4 Years external successful sales experience in an industrial automation industry environment
- Interest and experience in the industrial communications, wireless Ethernet communications and other technical aspects of this environment
- Computer/IT/Networking background.
- Previous experience in the “Services” business;
- Working knowledge and experience in MS Office and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in communications both online, in person and digitally / electronically
- English, Afrikaans and African languages beneficial for customer communications
- Willing and able to travel.
- Sound understanding of Industrial solution, industrial computing, serial connectivity, IP surveillance and remote Automation.
- Experience in dealing with project requirement contracts, billing, costing models and schedules; (eg. tenders, credit applications)
- Customer service and target driven.
Salary / Package
R35 000 per month
- Business petrol allowance
- Business cell phone allowance and company cell phone.
- Medical Aid
- Pension Fund