Our client is a leading designer and manufacturer of single and three phase AC motors enclosures, DC motors, gear-motors, low and medium voltage motors, and variable-speed control solutions.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, You will be responsible for the sales of existing accounts as well as new business development for the branch. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Present, sell & maintain TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) contacts.
- Assist the tenders for branch if and when required.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of sales reports, including call out, activity reports and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Prepare and implement promotional activities for customers.
- Assist staff and customers with technical issues and product knowledge.
- Maintaining the integrity of the company name at all times.
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN ELECTRICAL MOTORS
- Proven track record in selling electrical motors
- A minimum of 3-5 years' relevant experience required in a similar sales position
- Technical knowledge of electrical motors
- Working knowledge of MS office
- Code 08 Drivers Licence
Salary / Package
R26,500 Basic Salary + Benefits & Company Car
- Medical Aid (50%)
- Pension Fund
- 13th Cheque
- Company Car
- Incentive Bonus