Our client is a multi-disciplinary engineering, project management and advisory services company. They undertake capital projects in the mining, mineral ore processing, infrastructure and heavy industry sectors.
Reporting to the MD, You will be responsible for:
- Leading the project team in order to achieve targets and KPI’s on projects.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the project team and interface with Clients at executive level.
- Responsible for the overall management of the project to ensure that it is completed in time, within budget and to prescribed engineering Specifications, Quality Standards and relevant Codes of Practice.
- BSc/BEng/BTech Engineering
- Project Management qualification advantageous
- Registration with ECSA as a Professional Engineer
- 5 - 7 years’ practical engineering experience in mining/mineral processing/FMCG projects
- Skilled in the application of PMBOK
- Knowledge of the relevant country’s statutory and legal safety requirements
Salary / Package
R1 million CTC Neg