A 5* Game Lodge located in the Limpopo Province.
We are looking for a Maintenance Manager to lead the team responsible for the repairs, maintenance and upkeep of the Lodges and surrounds.
KEY FOCUS AREAS
• Assume full responsibility for maintaining the overall operation and administration of the maintenance and gardens department, as well as the appearance and working order of the interior and exterior of the properties, including landscaping, swimming pool maintenance, and all other facilities and equipment
• Coordinate and manage all maintenance and gardens team members
• Schedule current and upcoming work assignments; distribute and sort assignments into and according to identified priorities, including emergency repairs
• Coordinate and manage maintenance and repairs to structural, mechanical, electrical and water systems
• To devise, manage and implement environmentally sustainable solutions on daily operations
• Effective cost control and department budgeting, ensuring that the necessary stock is ordered and on hand as required, and managing stock control in accordance to par levels and company standards
• To follow, monitor, manage, train, review and implement performance standards to establish and maintain a streamlined and efficient operation
• Maintain discipline in the department according to company standards, address deviations according to disciplinary company standards
• To ensure that effective training programs for staff are being conducted on a regular basis
• Health and Safety
Grade 12. An electrical qualification will be a strong advantage. Computer/ administration skills. At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role. Valid driver’s license.
Thorough knowledge of and be able to carry out R&M relating to electrical (Single & Three phase), Air conditioning, Carpentry, General building skills, Painting, Gas heating systems, Plumbing, Grey water reticulation
Accommodation. Meals on duty.