Our client is a medium size multi-disciplinary Project Management company operating a range of projects for the mines & industries.
Our Client is looking for an experienced Civil Project Manager to plan and supervise civil infrastructure projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Guide and assist the Contractors
- Collaborate with engineers and design team to determine the specifications of the project
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- BTech/BSc Civil Engineering
- Team Management Skills
- 5 years experience in Project management on bulk earthwork, roads & infraStructure
Salary / Package