Our Client is a Property Development company which offers property owners, investors, and tenants globally innovative property services within areas of property development and asset management. Focusing on property development, it is a 100% black owned company, that adds value not only to its shareholders, but also supports the creation of significant job opportunities that has led them to successfully participating in multi-billion partnership projects in South Africa such as the prestigious signature One and Only Hotel as well as the 2010 World Cup projects.'
You will be responsible for the physical construction process which includes the co-ordination, administration and management of resources required for the completion of the construction project.
Reporting to the Senior Project / Contracts Manager, your duties will include:
- Facilitate the handover of the site to the contractor.
- Establish and co-ordinate the formal and informal communication structure and procedures for the construction process.
- Prepare the Baseline Construction Program in alignment with the accepted priced BOQ.
- Review and approve the Contract Program by the contractor.
- Manage the review and approval of all necessary shop details and product propriety information by the design consultants.
- Assist with monthly progress payments and contractual claims on request.
- Facilitate and monitor the preparation by the Health and Safety Consultant of the Health and Safety Specification for the project
- Degree in any one of Construction, Civil Engineering, Project Management, Quality Surveying
- Professional registration in any of qualification referred to above
- A minimum of 15 years experience handling projects up to R500m
Salary / Package