Our client is a supplier of performance chemicals to the mining industry.
Reporting to the MD, your scope of responsibilities will include:
- Senior management level to run the polyacrylamide flocculant group for the Company.
- Oversee sales team in RSA & in African countries on the sales performance of flocculant related products.
- Responsible for product imports/stock/sales/margins of the flocculant product group for the Company.
- Provide technical support to flocculant sales personnel.
- Liaise with Suppliers in Europe/China.
- Travel to African countries, i.e. Zimbabwe, Zambia, Namibia, DRC, Ghana.
- Degree/ND in Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years' experience in technical sales of chemicals to the mining industry, particularly dewatering chemicals – flocculants
Salary / Package
R1 million - R1,2 million CTC per annum +Performance Bonus
- Car Allowance
- Medical Aid
- Pension fund
- Performance Bonus
- Laptop and Cell Phone