Our client is a Supply Chain Company offering local and international logistical solutions in the land, air and sea space.
You will be expected to perform the following Key Functions:
- Responsible to actively Sell Supply Chain Services to manufacturers and distributors by identifying the most cost-effective logistics solutions.
- To build and maintain client relationships, assess client specific needs, promote and sell logistic services, and maintain sales goals and objectives.
- Ability to implement selling strategies/techniques.
- Strong persuading, convincing and negotiating skills.
- Ability to take responsibility for actions, projects and clients; takes initiative and works under own direction.
- Ability to build a wide and effective network of contacts.
- Ability to work in a systematic, methodical and orderly way in order to consistently achieve goals. Ability to work productively in a pressurized environment.
- Accepts and tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm, works hard and puts in longer hours when it is necessary.
- Willing to travel to clients nationally.
- Willing to work overtime and be available after business hours and during weekends.
- Meet sales targets.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Assume responsibility for every aspect of freight supply chain, ensure correct and on time collection and delivery of products.
Relevant Sales, Marketing or Logistics qualification will be an advantage.
- Agri ( Fruit & Veg experience).
- Minimum 3 years Business Development experience in the Logistics industry.
Salary / Package
R25000- R35000 dep on experience
Commission, Company Laptop, Company cellphone.