A 5* Exclusive Game Lodge located in the Kruger National Park. The manager will oversee two camps/Lodges' Housekeeping. Each Lodge can accommodate up to 18 Guests in 9 Suites.
The Head Housekeeper is responsible for superior cleaning and laundry services within the lodge and produce a consistent, high-quality product, providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with the company’s policies and procedures, to maximize guest satisfaction
Key Focus Areas
· Ensure cleanliness in the Guest Areas/Guest Room Areas, staff quarters are cleaned and prepared, maintain cleanliness of all areas daily
· Ensure room fresheners are performed and turn down services are done according to company standards
· Ensure all guest information is available and collected and communicate prior to arrival
· Ensure equipment (Washing machine, tumble dryers, iron) is operated effectively according to instructions and manuals and maintenance schedules
· Responsible for safekeeping of housekeeping equipment
· Maintain discipline and implement Performance standards within the Housekeeping department. (HR)
· Review monthly forecasts and schedule resources accordingly
· Manage and control inventory stock and therefore compile Lodge monthly report for the Housekeeping Department
· Ensure adherence and understanding to Fire, Hygiene and Health and Safety (OHS)
Grade 12 with a Degree/Diploma in Hospitality Management.
Experienced within an exclusive 5* Game Lodge / Hotel environment. Knowledge and understanding of Housekeeping, Laundry and Guest Area Service Procedures. Sound Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Administration and Financial Competence). Knowledge and experience of overall hospitality operations mainly in Housekeeping and Food and Beverages (HK & FB).
R16000-R18000 Gross Per month
Accommodation, Meals on duty, Medical Aid, Provident fund.