The leading manufacturer of float building glass in Southern Africa, as well as laminated glass, mirrors, and sealant products.
- Targeted employee health monitoring done in accordance with the risks to which each employee may be exposed and in keeping with the inherent requirements of the employee’s job
- Ensure a safe working environment through compliance with the requirements of the relevant legislation.
- Assess report and manage potential disability cases to ensure that employees have access to available company benefit.
- Oversee and manage the administrative and operational activities of the Clinic to ensure safe keeping of records and drugs while maintaining confidentiality.
- Evaluate and treat and report Occupational injuries and illnesses in an efficient and professional manner within the scope of practice and in line with clinical nursing guidelines and in keeping with the relevant legislation (COID Act, Occupational Health & Safety Act, The Nursing Act and The Medicines and related substances control Act).
- Drive the wellness programme in order to educate and create an awareness of potential health risks and to promote good health.
- Provide a Primary Health Care service which includes the Treatment of minor non- work related illnesses and injuries and the Monitoring of Chronic conditions
- Responsible for reporting the statistics on injuries, occupational diseases and sick notes in order to track the trends and identify areas of potential risk.
- Support the Health & Safety Team by providing medical advice.
- Grade 12
- Diploma/Degree in General Nursing, Community Health, Midwifery, Psychiatry
- Dispensing Qualification and Licence
- Diploma in Occupational Health Nursing
- Audiometry Certificate & Registration with SASOHN
- Diploma in Primary Health Care (advantageous)
- Spirometry Certificate
- Registration with SANC & SASOHN
- Valid driver’s licence
- 5 Years relevant experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Leadership Experience
- Business Acumen
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Computer Proficiency (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Planning, Leading, Organising and control Skills
- Assertiveness & Decision making Skills
- Analytical thinking
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Energetic & Self motivated
Salary / Package
R33 000 - R36 000 TCTC
- Car Allowance
- Provident fund
- Medical Aid
- 13th Cheque
- 17 WDL