Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier to the automotive industry.
Reporting to the CEO, You will be responsible for expanding the business and securing new contracts.
- You will be responsible for Manufacturing, Planning & Logistics, Finance and HR
- Lead and direct the management team through all business processes and operations implemented, on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to continuously improve the financial performance of the business and ensure sustainability in the long term.
- Lead the overall direction, growth and development of all staff and take the business to new heights
- Continuously grow the core business
- Take overall accountability for the optimisation of business efficiencies including operational effectiveness, human resources development and implementation of relevant processes and systems to ensure a globally competitive business is maintained and good corporate governance is enforced.
- Monitor & control the overall financial performance by managing risk; controlling expenditure; implementing cost saving strategies and monitoring overall production performance in order to meet the agreed targets as set by the Board.
- Be accountable for achieving all set targets, profitability and sustainability of the business.
- Build effective working relationships with key stakeholders in order to support the achievement of strategic goals and targets on an on going basis.
- BSc/BTech in Mechanical/Industrial/Electrical/Chemical Engineering or similar
- 15 years' relevant experience, of which 10 years' in manufacturing and 5 in a general management role.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
- Knowledge of business processes and optimisation
- Knowledge of strategic planning
- Knowledge of the CPA (Consumer Protection Act.)
- Knowledge relevant legislation e.g. OHSA, EE, BCEA
- Knowledge of compiling SLA’s and contract management
Salary / Package
R1m - R1,2m CTC per annum