International Company specialising in concrete works.
You will report directly to the Senior PM and work under his supervision. Provide support to the SPM and represent the SPM whenever required. The project entails major concrete repairs & valued at +/-R150m. 18 months contract with possibility of additional project thereafter.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Serve as a focal point for liaison and coordination between the client and our team.
- Lead and direct project team.
- Execute and monitor project activities to ensure consistency between the identified needs and results.
- Monitor project progress.
- Monitor productions on the project.
- Monitor Quality on the project.
- Identify improvement opportunities, assist with the revision of work plans and advise the SPM of possible adjustments to meet project objectives.
- Coordinate priorities and resources.
- Assist the SPM in identifying, mitigating , and managing project risks.
- Assist the SPM and the Commercial Manager on Commercial and contractual side.
- Solve multiple problems (technical, commercial).
- Participate in project meetings and discussions.
- Caring out Tasks in support of project development and implementation and provide administrative support to project management processes.
- Listen and assist the Project Team.
- SHE, ensure compliance to the companies and Sasol’s requirements.
- BSc/BTech Civil
- Might consider Diploma with the reight exp.
You will need to have extensive experience in concrete work & preferably in major concrete repairs.
Salary / Package
R600k - R1,0m k