Our client is Cold Chain specialist who provides temperature controlled warehousing, distribution & supply chain solutions across Southern Africa.
You will be expected to perform the following Key functions:
- Receiving, capturing and checking of stock.
- Issuing of stock to operations.
- Daily office activities include receiving / dispatching of trucks, creating IFFI Files, labels, pick slips and invoicing.
- Reconciling, scanning, printing, data entry and processing paperwork.
- Assist with cycle counts.
- Working directly with Admin Manager.
- Stock take & Reconciliations.
- Daily Shift Reports.
- Ensuring double locations are checked and cleared daily.
- General Administrative duties.
- Other tasks as may be required from time to time.
- You will be required, from time to time, to work reasonable and acceptable overtime over weekends and public holidays.
- POD debriefing
- GMP, Housekeeping
- Adhere to GMP, Good Manufacturing Health and Safety policy and procedures.
- Checking and reporting.
Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in receiving and dispatch.
Numerate and analytical ability.
Attention to detail.
Computer Literacy (MS Office).
Work under pressure.
Salary / Package
Medical Aid, Provident fund.