Our client is a supplier of sanitary processing equipment and installation materials to the food & beverages industry.
Reporting to the Group Engineer and MD, You will be responsible for:
- Receiving and attending to enquiries from Clients
- Reading and understanding flow diagrams, P&ID’s, isometric and mechanical drawings
- Generating quotations based on Client requirements/RFQ’s using Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Negotiating prices, timelines, site accessibility, outsourced services etc, when awarded projects or day-to-day orders.
- Supervising installation teams, including efficiency quality and safety, during workshop fabrication and site installations.
- Ensuring projects are executed safely conforming to OSHACT.
- Ensuring invoices are submitted timeously for completed orders.
- Make measurements at site visits and work out what materials would be required
- Prepare quotations, order materials,
- Supervising teams on site and invoice clients
- Quality control
- Technical background
- Experience with Stainless Steel Hygienic fittings and tubing
- Installation work in the Food & Beverage industry
- Experience in a supervisory position
- Must be able to read drawings and interpret them
- Own vehicle
Salary / Package
R600K - R720K CTC per annum
- Medical Aid
- Pension fund
- Life Insurance
- 13th check
- Performance bonus
- Car Allowance
- Cell phone allowance
- Fuel card