Our client are forerunners in the hydraulic industry, offering services that include design, manufacturing, installation, repairs and maintenance of hydraulic systems and equipment.
Reporting to the Factory Manager, You will be responsible for:
- Dis-assembly and assembly of pumps requiring adjustment and setting.
- Troubleshooting without supervision.
- Building hydraulic systems, assembling hydraulic components as per drawing and at times per sample.
- Field service
- Bending of hydraulic tubing
- General fitting
- Assist Factory Manager in the machine workshop, as and when requested/required
- Adhering to the company’s management system ISO 9001:2015
- Qualified Fitter
- Grade 12 (Matric) / N3 or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years hydraulic experience
Salary / Package
R100 - R120 per hour