Our Client is committed to providing innovative supply chain solutions that challenge the status quo. As a global industry leader with more than 100 years of logistics experience, they support industry and trade in the global exchange of goods.
You will be expected to perform the following Key Functions:
- Identify market opportunities and potential clients / prospects while developing and implementing sales strategies to achieve new business sales targets and results.
- Selling of all Company’s services including, Clearing, Forwarding and Logistics.
- Opening and implementation of new business in line with KPI’s set and interim servicing and monitoring of service-provision to new accounts.
- Developing and maintaining an ongoing pipeline / list of prospective clients in line with new business strategy.
- Maintaining own existing client base and managing relationship with customers until handover to Customer Relations personnel.
- Continuously look for extension opportunities of client’s business in order to expand services to available customers.
- Communicate with inbound and outbound operations and management regarding customer enquiries.
- Manage territory efficiently and economically by covering it on a planned schedule basis.
- Ensure client records are kept up to date in master files and on CRM System, with accurate information as per ISO 9001.
- Collecting and analyzing customer, market and competitor information.
- Coordinating marketing activity with others and improving lead generation.
- Preparation of proposals, profiles, presentations, new business estimates and business development reports.
- Continuous development of industry and product knowledge in order to provide logistics solutions to meet customer needs.
- Effective use of organisational resources to achieve desired results.
Degree or diploma in Logistics.
- Minimum 5 years Business Development experience in a Freight Forwarding company.
- Proven track record in dealing with customers and New Business Sales.
- Must have a sense of urgency and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Advanced computer literacy,i.e. Ms Office:- Word, Excel,PowerPoint.
Salary / Package
Medical, Provident Fund, Commission.