Our Client is an internationally and locally recognized Chemical Manufacturer
- Managing the full procurement process from requisition to purchase order.
- Obtain quotations according to policy requirements
- Review, assign and process purchase requisitions
- Place purchase orders for approved requisitions at the most competitive price obtainable whilst maintaining acceptable service levels.
- Maintain quotations as required for audit purposes
- Build and maintain constructive relations with outside suppliers
- Research and anticipate shifts in the supplier/supply trends that could impact supply.
- Ensuring consistent availability of raw materials
- Ensuring raw materials are procured at acceptable price and quality
- Price Negotiation
- Degree/Diploma in Procurement/Supply Chain Management
- 5 years experience in a similar role (MRO)
- 3 years working experience on computerized MRP system
- Must be able to supervise subordinates
Salary / Package