This Construction Company undertakes large commercial building projects as well as refurbishments
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer/ Contracts Director
You will be required to:
- Attend and participate in the Contract kick-off meeting.
- Execute the contract from start up until final completion in accordance with agreed contract conditions
and company policies.
- Monitoring current progress versus required progress
- Liaise with clients regarding their requirements for intermediate completion dates and re-evaluation
of contract parameters
- Ensuring monthly contractor’s reports are compiled.
- Assist with information with respect to sending and receiving of all contractual correspondence
- In conjunction with the Contracts Director, represent the company at monthly contract or client
- BSc / BTech / Diploma Construction Management/ Building
- 10-15 years relevant building experience
- Construction Contractual courses (JBCC, NEC, FIDIC)
- Computer Literacy
- MS Office
Salary / Package
R600 000 to R800 000