Our client is in the plastics manufacturing industry
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager. You will be responsible for:
- Checking quality of goods being sent out, have trucks loaded and pre-loaded.
- Monitoring deliveries and vehicles throughout the day using the tools available. E.g. iTrack.
- Having the warehouse opened and ready for loading by 7 am daily. Closed once all work for the day is complete.
- Supervising of the loading and dispatching process, local and export orders.
- Taking responsibility and liability for the stock quantities and condition of the stock loaded
- Inventory / stock management qualification
- 2-3 years’ experience in manufacturing
- Any dispatch / inventory software
Salary / Package
R10,00-0 to R15,000 CTC pm