This Construction company undertakes large building projects
As an Estimator, you will be required to do;
- Comprehensively analyze tender document through applying SWOT analysis to enable systematic section breakdown that would allow efficient pricing of document.
- Ensure an understanding of client requirements and possible risks associated with the tender.
- Thoroughly process each section on candy after breakdown to ensure sections are clear.
- Effectively engage with all possible subcontractors, and ensure that a sufficient amount of pricing options are presented, where after each quotation are to be analyzed by applying your mind prior to rate adjudication which will allow for accurate pricing to items on the bill.
- Develop final bill of quantities in a manner that would increase profitability of organization.
- Accurately save and file all copies of tender documents.
- Follow up on quotation request in a timeous manner.
- Diligently manage external communication via email, telephone and effective time management.
- Manage all post tender engagement in a professional and efficient manner, including the gathering of SHE documentation, contractor engagement and other relevant tasks
- Ideally a QS qual but not vital.
- CCS Candy
- Microsoft Teams
- 3-10 years Experience in Estimating (Buildings)
Salary / Package