- Design, compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare monthly marketing plans, organizing promotional displays; and updating calendars.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing customer data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements for branches, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Researches potential customer by identifying and evaluating product characteristics.
- Researches competitions by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Coordinating of customer days by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Photoshop/CoralDraw - you will be required to do designing for the company (digital, flyers, posters etc).
Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage.
At least 5 years experience in similar position within technical environment.
Good understanding of office management and proven working experience in marketing.
Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
Valid drivers license.
Salary / Package
R15 000 – R25 000 (Depending on experience)