Our client is a turnkey SMPP contractor producing world-class steel products, servicing the mining and industrial sectors.
Reporting to the Director, You will be responsible for:
- Planning, controlling and managing the Operational people, processes and systems.
- Coordinating the fabrication / operational team so as to integrate seamlessly with other departments.
- Achieving: On Time, In Full, Always Safely
- Ensuring project delivery dates are met (ON TIME) and production targets are achieved
- Quality targets are achieved (IN FULL)
- Safety targets are achieved
- Degree/Diploma/N6/Trade Test in Engineering or related
- A minimum of 15 years' working experience in an operations / fabrication / production environment
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience as a production manager in a structural steel environment.
- Strong track record of managing successful production teams
- People builder
- Goal Setting
- Performance Management
Salary / Package
R540K - R660K CTC per annum