A Food company
My client is looking for a Fitter or Mech Eng candidate to run the Maintenance Planning for his company near Polokwane. Must have at least 5 years Maintenance Planning experience in the Food industry preferably.
Basic Duties as follows:
- Developing Preventative Maintenance Standard operating procedures
- Continuously review effectiveness of PM schedules against equipment failure rate through generating reports
- Continuously develop and standardize Maintenance practices and introduction of Systems Engineering
- Drive Breakdown Analysis/Root Cause Analysis on a weekly basis
- Drive Maintenance planning meeting for Shutdown maintenance and Preventative maintenance with Production Planning and other entities within the company
- Ensure all Services and Utilities inspections schedules are executed as per legal requirements
Trade-tested Fitter or a Mechanical Engineering Diploma/ Degree with the requisite planning experience.
Experience with Pragma
Salary / Package
Pension and Medical Aid