Our client is in the solar energy industry.
Reporting to the Technical Manager. You will be responsible for :
- Oversee and successfully manage all Kodak product related technical challenges and issues to resolution and report back to sales and management.
- Supporting with selection of new KODAK solar products.
- Product training on the portfolio of KODAK products to both the company and our customers.
- Development of training material, application notes and webinars dedicated to the KODAK portfolio of inverter and battery products.
- Providing direct customer support remotely to ensure that a high level of service is maintained with our customers.
- Increasing market share in South Africa and Southern Africa through local presence and understanding client technical support needs.
- Remote customer pre-sales product/system support with focus on residential installations – PV system design, advice on suitable components
- Customer post sales product/system support – solving issues, getting systems working, diagnosis and fault finding.
- Customer liaison regarding product issues and RMA approval.
- Completing testing on products as and when required.
- Ensuring and developing simpler fault-finding methodologies, documents and tools are available to be utilized for the KODAK portfolio of products.
- Tertiary qual in Electical Engineering an advantageous
- Three years’ experience in solar energy industry (Kodak advantageous)
- MS-Office suite, industry standard CRM, web meeting and presentation tools
Salary / Package
R25,000 to R35,000 CTC pm