Our client is a provider of engineering services & manufacturing products to the power generation, mining, aerospace and petro-chemical industries.
Reporting to the Production Manager and MD, You will be responsible for:
- Design, NC programming, machine controls, job setup, manufacturing and inspection of high technology and advanced engineering projects
- Oversee/coordinate/plan/integrate multi-disciplinary and diverse design tools, machining strategies, methods and resources
- Design job-specific fixtures, machine upgrades and ergonomic production hardware
- Analyse issues and break them down into their component parts
- Work on 7 axis and 5 axis CNC Milling machines and Turning machines
- Lead a small team of machinists
- Trade Test Fitter & Turner / Tool & Die Maker
- Minimum 5 years' proven experience as a CNC Machinist.
- CAD modelling experience
- CAM programming experience.
- Skilled in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings.
- Computer savvy.
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills.
- Must have an obsession for detail
Salary / Package
R25K - R35K Basic per month
- Medical Subsidy
- Performance Bonus