5 star, up market Game Lodge in Botswana.
Our client is looking for a Concession Manageress and Concession Manager to join their team in Botswana.
Key duties will include but not limited to Concession Manager –
- Guest relations –To be able to fill in at the camps in the capacity of camp manager if the need arises. To liaise with Concession coordinator and camp managers and assist with regards to guest movement changes, itinerary changes and any other guest relations queries
- Environmental – Habitat Evaluation by assessing the vegetation and recording through aerial surveillance. Ensure all alien plant species are removed from the concession. Supervise and monitor waste separation and the camps. Ensure that there is no burning of waste in any of the camps at any given time. Control vehicle movements within the concession. Ensure dump site is safe against hyenas and primates. Check that wet waste is separated correctly for use in the bio-gas system
- Concession responsibilities – Roads, Airstrips, Boats and Boat jetty’s
- Maintenance responsibilities – Assist management of maintenance of all buildings within the concession area.
- Concession project management – Assist Ops management with projects as set out by GM, CEO and Shareholders.
- Administration – Monthly stock transfers to camps to be recorded & submitted for fuel. Prepare annual Capex budget.
- Staff responsibilities – Work with camp managers, ops managers, GM and CEO to meet company objectives. Manage staff village activities to ensure clean well maintained village.
Our client is also looking for an Executive Chef to join the team in Botswana. This could mean that an Executive Chef and Concession Manager / Manageress couple could be placed at the Lodge.
- Relevant Degree / Diploma
- Valid passport
- 5 - 10 years' experience working in a similar role.
- Africa based experienced with Concession / Lodge Management
Salary / Package
Pula 40,000 - 50,000 p/m as a couple (Negotiable)