Our client manufacturers and distributes electronics products
Reporting to the Managing Director. You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and improving sales in responsible area.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of the company’s products.
- Creating and conducting marketing proposals and technical presentations.
- Providing timely, accurate and competitive proposals on all enquiries while striving to maintain optimum profit margin.
- Identifying customer need and resolving customer inquiries.
- Generating new prospects through marketing, presentations and networking activity.
- Preparing costing, determining margin as well as preparing pricing schedules.
- Conferring with existing and potential customers, industry bodies and other relevant individuals and organisations to identify needs and match these to the company’s capabilities.
- Running trials in factories with technical support in order to proactively identify solutions and new opportunities to sell specialist instrumentation and services.
- Compiling proposals and quotes for relevant decision makers.
- Submitting activity reports to the department manager.
- Qualification in Electrical / Electronic / Process Engineering or related
- Formal Sales Training
- Previous sales experience within the Process Control, Instrumentation, Calibration and Industrial Electronics
- Technical Project or Maintenance experience
- Computer literate
Salary / Package
R30,000 to R40,000 CTC pm
- Car allowance
- Medical Aid
- Pension Fund
- Production bonuses
- Cellphone allowance