Our Client offers a diverse range of agricultural chemicals/products to both the local and the international markets
My client is looking for a dynamic AFRIKAANS-SPEAKING candidate who will be responsible for the following:
- Provide technical advice to agents on the use of products on various crops.
- Help distributors to develop solutions for crops.
- Develop and implement strategies for business growth within the area.
- Design and develop innovative products with the product development team.
- Manage logistics and supply chain arrangements for depots.
- Manage forecast within the area.
- Candidate should be a team player, have excellent communication
- Degree/diploma in Agriculture
- AVCASA or BASOS certificate
- 5 years experience in agrochemicals sales
- Minimum of 3 years in managerial level
- Technical experience needed (Agronomist)
Salary / Package
600k - 700k (CTC)
- Provident Fund
- Petrol Card
- Car Maintenance
- Cellphone Allowance