An internationally recognized producer of convenience meals around South Africa
My client is looking for an electrical foreman who will be responsible for the following:
- Effectively and accurately troubleshoot and make routine adjustments and repairs to industrial equipment and machinery to maintain production and maintenance schedules.
- Be able to program and do fault finding S7 Siemens plc’s
- Monitor repairs and validate that the problem has been solved. Own the problem until resolved with a focus on doing it right the first time.
- To lead a team of artisans
- Follow and comply with all Safe Quality Food (SQF), HACCP, and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
- Maintain and improve 5S standards
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent
- Trade Test (Electrical/Millwright)
- Strong Leadership experience (managing artisans)
- 6-5 years experience in the FMCG industry
- Strong knowledge of Siemens 5-7 PLC programming and fault finding
- Team player and think out of the box
Salary / Package