Our client is a fully fledged EPCM services provider within the minerals processing environment.
You will be responsible for taking the lead on multiple concentrator projects from concept stage, through test work, design, construction, commissioning and optimisation. Your duties will include:
- PFD’s, mass balance, MEL, P&ID’s
- Process design criteria, Control Philosophies, plant audits
- Technical report writing, pipe sizing and specification, datasheets, specifications, test work analysis
- Technical adjudications and commissioning
- Understand the impact of your designs and work on the entire project and design value chain
- BEng/BSc Chemical Engineering
- PrEng registration preferable
- 15 - 20 years in an EPCM environment
- A deep understanding of all aspects of process design and engineering.
- Preferably 4 years’ + experience on a mine with one of the large mining companies in production/project environment.
- Experience as a Process Design Engineer with an EPCM company in the PGM, Base Metals and Chrome Concentrator environment
Salary / Package
R1,200,000 - R1,800,000 CTC per annum