Our client is a solar energy equipment supplier of solar panels, inverters, mounting and ancillaries applicable to grid-tie, grid back-up and off-grid applications.
Reporting to the COO, You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the business provides efficient and effective telephonic support, advise and services to customers
- Achieve technical excellence and in-turn minimize potential costs to the business.
- Manage and develop the technical team and drive sales and service support actions, through strategic and tactical interventions.
- Manage a team of 10 pre-sales technical advisors, 7 post-sales hardware engineers and 5 returns manager and administrators
- The role further supports the sales departments across Residential Storage, Commercial and Industrial and Off-Grid applications that heavily rely on the technical department to help close deals or complete order evaluations for technical accuracy.
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical/Electronic/Renewable Energy
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing technical teams of 10+ with direct reporting lines
- Proven track record of successfully Managing projects.
- Experience in managing teams remotely within multiple regions is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Solar Panels, Inverters, Battery storage.
- Project Management skills
- Experience of dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
Salary / Package
R720,000 - R960,000 CTC per annum