Our client is looking for an Accountant to join their team in Johannesburg.
Duties will include:
- Invoicing: Capturing and Management.
- Cost Management: Costing and Reporting.
- Management of Creditors and Accounts Payable: reconciliations and payments.
- Working closely with Operations Department to receive and process costs such as security and maintenance projects.
- General Ledger management.
- Assist with VAT Returns and SARS queries.
- Assist with income tax affairs and SARS queries.
- Assisting with Monthly Management Accounts.
- Reconciliation of payment cards.
- Capturing cashbook.
- Assist with debtors management which include review and follow up with tenants on all overdue amounts in conjunction with other finance staff members.
- Supporting the Financial Controller with the financial and accounting operations of the company.
- Relieve for other finance staff members as and when needed.
- Attending to statutory auditors’ queries/requests.
- Attending to internal auditors’ queries/requests.
- Minimum of 10 years financial accounting experience
- SAP Business One experience would be beneficial
- Well versed with MS Office, and specifically Excel
- Work experience in the property development/management industry is beneficial
Salary / Package
R30,00 - R40,000 p/m (Negotiable depending on experience)