Our client is a major player in the construction industry.
Reporting to the Transformation Director. You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring presentations are done at the Annual roadshow on all sites around the country where the Educational handbook is explained
- Ensuring that application forms and notices are displayed on all sites and are updated
- Compiling quarterly progress reports for trustees
- Compiling a list of applications for Trustees for approval to the Scheme
- Formalizing contracts between student/parent/trustees
- Ensuring that the Scholarship Fund is well-marketed across the business to maximize application
- Liaison with trade schools in Regional centers and advise applicants/ students what is on offer each year.
- Monitoring academic progress on all students
- Reviewing every application received to ensure that they are complete and fulfil the requirements to meet quality standards
- Researching courses that applicants have applied for to ensure that they are recognized by the relevant regulatory authority i.e. Education, Health, SAQA etc.
- Ensuring on-boarding of successful applicants
- Ensuring student files are maintained
- Ensuring payments are done to educational institutions accurately and on time
- Ongoing student interaction to ensure lectures are attended, tests / exams are passed, offer advice, support, guidance and source extra tutors if required
- Post graduate degree in education / skills development an advantage
- +5 years’ experience in a Training / Facilitator / Youth Development environment
- 3 years’ experience as an educator or similar
Salary / Package
Inclusive in package: